Thursday, March 06, 2008

Bi-cycle, BI-cycle, BI-CYCLE!

When I'm riding around town on my bicycle, I tend to look like I'm glaring. This is only because a) there is wind blowing in my eyes so I have to keep my head slightly down, or b) it's glaringly bright outside and I have to squint. People who see me may think I'm deep in thought, or concentrating really hard, or even angry at the world. What they don't know is that I'm secretly singing in my head the joyous refrain:

"I want to ride my bicycle!
I want to ride my bike!
I want to ride my bicycle!
I want to ride it where I like..."

Thanks, Freddie Mercury. I know how you feel.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats sucha awesome song, when else are u gunna sing it right? plus i thought u were gunna say u look like your glaring cause of the asian-ness in your eyes ;)

Anonymous said...

P.S. i'm glad u restarted up on your blog again! hip hip horaaaay

H.Cook said...

rofl :D

Yukiko said...

fine. have a post. you spend way too long with your nightly regimen in the bathroom.

H.Cook said...

I have had this song stuck in my head all day now

gillian said...

I'm glad you didn't let the blog die. I need to call you! The funny thing about calling people that I haven't called for a while is that they always think it's because I had the baby so they answer on the first ring :-) The baby's not coming for a while.

soybeanlover said...

I'm a friend o' Hatsuho's...I get that song stuck in my head every time I tell my son we're going to ride the 'bikikle' to the store. Queen songs are the universal language!

Ranteumptom said...

That's actually my least favorite of all Queen songs. I'd rather sing Can't Stop Me Now, or even the Flash Gordon Theme Song.